Maureen has presentations available for adults and students.
For Kids (Age 6+)
Appropriate for Week of Prayer or nature programs at schools, these feature hands-on science experiments to make each lesson more memorable.
Presentations can be in casual or formal venue, small or large audience. Maureen has a portable screen and high-definition projector if your venue does not have a sound system. One of the presentations is ideal for women retreats or conferences.
The Earth Sciences
Primitive cultures did not have telescopes, deep-sea submersibles, spectrographs or satellites, tools that would have enabled them to discover that the planets orbit the sun, stars possess unique spectrums, the existence of hydrothermal sea vents or the dynamics of clouds — and yet they knew centuries before modern science!
Through beautiful images and video clips, we will open Scripture’s pages and learn what – and how – the ancients understood:
- First day’s light & quantum physics
- Sea-floor spread & plate tectonics
- Clouds, lightning, & hydrology
- Global wind & ocean currents
- Talking plants & crying rocks
- Sun’s influence on earth & beyond
Our Solar System
What do our neighboring planets and moons teach about creation and the choice Jesus so desperately wants us to make? A journey through our solar system provides visually dramatic answers to the questions:
- Do the planets’ orbits & placement show purpose?
- Is there evidence for a young solar system?
- What are the challenges to planet-formation theories?
- Are there dynamics & features we can’t explain?
- What do exoplanets reveal about our own sun system?
Join us for a closer look at these mysterious features:
- Behemoth Hurricanes
- Mars’ Happy Face & Sand Art
- Dark Shadows on Bright Rings
- Ancient & Active Volcanoes
- Color-Changing Clouds
- Hot Geysers Erupting from Ice
- Monster Waves & Talking Moon
- Life Lessons from Dead Planets
Earth is strategically poised at the edge of the Orion arm in our Milky Way Galaxy, allowing us an unobstructed view of the universe that surrounds us. And what does this breathtaking expanse declare?
With ground and space telescopes’ incredible images, we can peer deep into space and discover:
Precise fine-tuning of the cosmos = evidence for a Physicist
Stars’ unique fingerprints = evidence for an Artist
Dark matter & dark energy = evidence for an Engineer
Physics obey the rules of maths = evidence for a Mathematician
Beautiful galaxies and nebulae = evidence for a Designer
Our human minds can comprehend the universe = evidence for a Creator
The Big Bang
Theories presented as fact, guesses published as evidence, costly projects based on assumptions – is this true science? Join us for a side-by-side look at creation and evolution’s claims, as well as issues evolutionary scientists are re-visiting, as we study:
- Origin of Everything
- The Once & Future Universe
- Dinosaurs, Decay, & DNA
- Molecular Machines & Genetic Code
- Shrimp Eyes & Orchid Lies
- Fossils, Form, & Function
- Brilliant Engineering & Irreducible Design
Did you know what the general public thinks is proven science, is still being debated in the scientific community? That black holes are a common belief of both creationists and evolutionists? That Scripture has something to say about these phenomena?
Get ready for a paradigm shift as we examine:
- The evolution of black holes and their place in space
- A prominent astrophysicist’s proof they don’t exist
- Stars labeled as “imposters” due to multiple supernova events
- Black holes that challenge and contradict our theories
- Comments and research from scientists on the subject
- What the Bible says about these destructive collapsed stars
Do the Math
The BIG question: Were mathematics discovered or invented? If the former, then who is the brilliant mathematician behind the language of the universe? If the latter, then we can credit this abstract science of number, quantity and space as a construct by humans. Is there any evidence for the answer?
Prepare to see math in a whole new light as we explore:
- Our History with Math
- Creation’s Universal Language
- Mathletes of the Natural World
- Our Amazing Math-Brain
- The Harmony of Music & Math
- Evidence for a Master Mathematician
Especially for Women
Did you know the only true Prince sees us as the apple of His eye, the very center of His attention? Are you aware that the person in the mirror is His beloved, the one He tells, “You are beautiful, my love, there is no blemish in you (Song of Songs 4:7).” Join us for a visual journey through time and space as we see, perhaps for the first time, the beautiful home, life, and love our Prince offers today’s modern woman. Beginning with where we live here on earth, we will travel through our solar system and galaxy for the truth about our own heavenly beauty!